Cook your bacon in the oven! Just do it!

So I use a lot of bacon in my cooking.
I mean... a lot.

I love everything about bacon. Except for the mess it makes!
Because I don't want to clean the mess up every time I started to just cook this all at once and just put the rest in the refrigerator. That way I can just pull it out and warm it up in the microwave or on the stove when I need it.

It was such a great idea but I still had to clean up a mess.

To fix that problem I started to bake my bacon! (BAKE-on ...get it? Haha lame joke).



Baking your bacon:

Preheat your oven to 400 degrees.

Line a cookie sheet with foil.

Lay your bacon on the foil.

Bake for about 20 minutes.
(My oven doesn't always cook evenly so sometimes a few of the pieces aren't quite as crispy as I like after just 20 minutes so I put them back in for a couple.)

When the bacon is done, transfer it to paper towel to get rid of the extra grease.


NOW you can just toss the foil! You have tons of bacon pre-cooked for anything you want AND you have little to no clean up! (Sometimes a little grease gets onto the pan, but it is nothing compared to cooking it on the stove!)

I hope you all go and cook your bacon in the oven now :)




No comments