Parmesan crusted tilapia

Fish has always been hard me for...
I've never been in to that fishy taste unless its cooked in a way that makes it not so fishy.

I've discovered that tilapia and cod are both so mild that it is easy to disguise while still getting all of the benefits of eating fish.

Tonight I tried this Parmesan crusted tilapia and it was so good! Josh gave this one an 8/10. Pretty good!


This was so fast and easy to make!
in fact...the longest part was just waiting for the oven to preheat!

This is another ketogenic recipe! Although Josh said he would prefer potatoes on the side instead of just salad... But the dish itself is keto!



Another thing that made this so easy was that I just bought the frozen filets from Costco and let them thaw overnight!
Don't you just love Costco?!

Enjoy!

No comments