Taco Soup

Are you ready for one of the easiest dinners ever?!
This is one of my all time favorite freezer/crock pot meals! In fact...it was the first one I ever tried!

Josh also rated this a 9/10...so you know it's good!



There is absolutely no prep required before cooking. All you have to do is mix it all together. Easy enough?

If you're making this as a freezer meal just throw everything into a gallon size Ziploc bag. Be sure to label it with the name of the dish and the date you put it all together! (This should be good for about 3 months in the freezer)
I usually try to label my bags before I put anything in them...but about half the time I forget to...


This is anther recipe that doesn't have to be an exact science. You can add anything extra that sounds good or take out or reduce the amount of other ingredients.

When you are ready to cook, be sure that everything has thawed overnight.

Throw everything in the crock pot and sick back, relax for the next 4 hours!

Just before you serve, take the chicken out of the crock pot, shred it all, and mix it back in with the soup.

I like to add about 1/8 cup of Mexican blend cheese and 2-3 Tbsp of sour cream when I make this...it just gives it a little more flavor!


 And of course, eat with chips!
Guys...I'm not kidding, this is so easy to make and it is so yummy!!

It's also so cheap and easy to prep a ton at once. Just throw them all in your freezer for later!



Enjoy!!



No comments