Turkey Lettuce Wraps!!

So I've never been a veggie person. I'm getting better!!...but it's still hard for me.

I always look for ways to add veggies to my meals that won't be such a shock for me!

These turkey LETTUCE wraps is one way that I've done that!


These are basically just turkey tacos...in lettuce rather than a tortilla. 
And I love them!!

This is definitely one of those recipes that you can put together in 30 minutes...but make it seem like you totally planned it all out
(Because lets be honest...that totally happens all the time)



I also just really love meals that I can make all in the same skillet. 
The less dishes, the better!!


Enjoy!!

I have some good news for those of you out there who are on the Ketogenic nutritional plan!

This meal is totally keto!
The only thing you have to remember is that you need to have as much fat in the meal as possible!
A lot of stores advertise "lean" ground turkey. So try to go with the option that is NOT lean ground turkey!

To add a little bit of fat to this you can cook the turkey in some coconut oil or butter
And really, who doesn't like to add butter to their cooking in any way they can?

No comments