Cooking fail!

So if you read my post about my favorite keto snacks (HERE) you may have noticed that I mentioned my fail of my zucchini chips.

So this is what happened.

It was my day off of work and I was planning on doing so much with my day! Most of it cooking related. The night before I wrote out everything I was going to make and what I needed to get pictures of.

I was feeling so good about how everything was going! I had started my chicken pot pie and had gone grocery shopping, started a load of laundry and cleaned the bathroom.

I felt so productive already with my day.

When I started to make my pepperoni and zucchini chips I just used the same cookie sheet. Well the pepperoni bakes much faster than the zucchini so I took the pepperoni off to let them cool and I put the zucchini back in the oven.

But I forgot to set a timer!

I sat down on the cough and got distracted with social media. Then I thought it was a good time to take a shower and catch up on watching This Is Us. (Who else is obsessed with that show?!)

Then I started to notice the smell! I jumped up so fast from the cough once I realized where the smell was coming from!!

Guys. I totally burned them to a crisp!!


It was so bad!!

Here's my question for you!
What do you do when you totally fail in the kitchen?!

A) Try again right away and end on a good note?
B) Just give up and try something else?
C) Sit back on the couch, eat a Reese's and watch This Is Us??

Today I went with option C!!

No comments