Mongolian Beef

Over our Christmas vacation Josh's mom taught me a recipe similar to Mongolian beef that was soo yummy!

I have been trying to get a food recipe for Mongolian beef for quite some time now. So when she taught me hers I thought I'd try to create my own variation of Mongolian beef. And it is a win!

This is also such an easy and quick meal to make. I have to start cooking my rice before and usually still have to wait for the rice to finish!



First you just add everything together in a bowl! Simple enough, right?
So you don't have to let the meat marinate at all...but I think it gives it just a little bit more flavor, so I do! I usually let it marinate for like 20 minutes. When I do, I prep this part, then start the rice.



Next suuper easy step is to pour it all in a hot skillet! You don't want to oil the pan before you do this though. I did that out of habit the first time I made this and it was just soo oily and slimy when we were eating. So...I don't do that anymore!


While It's cooking I just stir it all around every couple of minutes to make sure it all gets cooked evenly. Because the slices of meat are so thin it cooks pretty fast so be sure to keep your eye on it so nothing burns!

And that is literally all you have to do! I told you...so easy!






No comments