Potstickers!!

I don't remember ever having potstickers growing up but when Josh and I were dating his mom made some for dinner when I was over!

And they were so good!!

At a church activity we were learning some recipes for freezer meals and one of the recipes was potstickers! I tweaked that recipe a little bit and made it something that Josh and I LOVE!!

What is great about this recipe is that it makes 100 potstickers. Meaning all you have to do is put up with all the prep once and will have tons already prepared for other nights!


I didn't get any pictures of the whole process this time so I will update this later with those. Hopefully that will make it a little easier to make!

The first time I made these I didn't have a food processor so I felt like I was chopping the. whole. time.
So once I got my food processor this was one of the first things I made!


The potsticker wrappers that I like are the Twin Dragon brand. It's in red and yellow packaging. They are the Gyoza Wrappers. 

Oh and just so you guys can actually see how much Josh eats... My plate vs his plate...


Guys...this is an every day thing for him. Every single night I am amazed at how much he eats! I'm feeding an army already and it's just us two!!

No comments