Valentines cookies

Growing up my mom would ALWAYS make her famous sugar cookies for Valentines day! She would glaze them, add some frosting, and would pipe our names onto them!

When I got older I would help her decorate them and it was so much fun! Now she just claims that I have a steadier hand and tries to get me to do most of the piping... (Mom. I don't think I'll ever be as talented as you in that department!)



This year was my first attempt at making these ALL BY MYSELF!!

Although they are nothing close to how my mom makes them...I'm still proud of them!
(I did have a small breakdown while frosting them about how ugly they were... followed by me dropping 10 already frosted cookies on the ground...)


I didn't have a big enough cookie cutter so I wasn't able to pipe names onto them, unfortunately...
Maybe next year!

I hope you all had an amazing Valentines day with your loves!

No comments